How to connect?
- Make sure all devices are in the same network and have matching IP addresses (e.g. 192.168.1.x)
- Start the visualization tool and enable MA-Net connectivity (see manual of the tool)
- Start grandMA3 software and go to Network to see the visualization tool under “NetworkNode”
- Invite the visualization tool to your grandMA3 session (both show files must match)
- If the software versions are not matching, update the visualization software via grandMA3 Menu/Settings/Software Update (see Online Help grandMA3)
Here you can find all manufacturers working together with grandMA3 viz-key. Please refer to their webpages for further information.